Thursday, January 1, 2009

Red Hands PRODUCTION Diary

The first day of the new year, of 2009. Seems like a good time to start the diary. This is about the new movie I'm making called Red Hands, which I'm hoping to use as one of the first media offered by a future website I'm called Mongrel, or Mongrel Media.

Whatever, the website is still in the conceptual phase but this movie is real, it's happening. We're going to be shooting about fifteen minutes worth during the third week of this month, then I'm going to use that footage, along with a lecture/spoken word tour later this spring, to raise the money we need to shoot the rest.

Red Hands will be shot on HD and is intentionally a very non-Hollywood, non-independent film project. The budget has been capped at $30,000.

If you're interested in looking at the script, send me a note and I'll happily email it to you. If you're interested in investing, send me a note and we'll set up a meeting to talk about it.

1 comment:

  1. rad! happy new year, word to your endeavor...
    however, the red font on blue thing is really unfriendly, but not in a good unfriendly way...

    ReplyDelete